While the world mourns Mandela, let’s not forget…
While the world mourns Mandela, let’s not forget that some of the people “mourning” him are the children of the people who imprisoned him in the first place. Quite similar to the G.O.P. singing the praises of MLK Jr. and Rosa Parks, as if they loved them when they were alive.
We also shouldn’t forget that Mandela was on the U.S. terrorist watch list until 2008. He was 90 when they decided to take him off the list.
Expect the multinational corporations to use Mandela’s name and image for their capitalist interests. He will be their merchandise.
We mourn Mandela, but be wary of the snakes in the grass.
3D Printing Online Tools
1. Thingiverse - the most popular and the biggest database of free files designed for 3d printing
3. RepRap Calculator v2 - “useful set of calculators for RepRap users”
4. GCode Viewer - “viewer for GCode files, which contain commands sent to a CNC machine such as a RepRap or MakerBot 3D Printer”
5. 3D Printing Price Check - “the purpose of this site is to provide you with price estimates for many 3D printing services and their material options”
6. MakerBot Customizer - “simple way to make customized 3D Things
that you can share, download and print”
7. Sketchfab - “web service to publish interactive 3D content online in real-time without plugin”
8. 3Dfile.io - “extremely simple 3D file or DWG drawing sharing app which creates online view links from the files you upload”
9. Sunglass - “powerful collaboration, issue tracking and version browsing for 3D projects”
Please reblog or send tumblr message if you know some useful online (but not portable like iPhone apps) 3d printing tools not mentioned above. ~personalfactory.tumblr.com
Online CAD Editors
Short list of free online 3d modeling tools:
Why I didn’t include very powerful free 123D Design app ? Because you have to download exe file to use it in web browser. Please reblog/send tumblr message if you know about other online 3d modeling tools.